Located in Sint-Truiden, Belgium, the Sint Martinus designed by Lensasss Architects  it has been restored from its 1650 splendor including its original timber framing on the back side.  There are four apartments in the back house; the repetitive rhythm of the planks visually connects the surfaces with the newly constructed building. The interior design brings old and new elements together seamlessly; history remains visible in every nook and cranny.

via – Images © Andri Halfidason